- Ethically sourced fur felt in western weight in silver belly, distressed with fire (option to choose base color of the hat by messaging us below or emailing email@example.com)
- 4" crown
- 3" brim
- Pinched crown
- 1" distressed tan suede band with crystals and floral edge binding, vintage Earth patch, mushroom, daisy, peace and respect embroidery
- Natural leather sweatband
- 100% silk interior lining
- Sanded to perfection
- Handmade in New York City
- Option to choose base color to hat by contacting the designer
- All sizes deliver in 6-8 weeks
- 10% donated to Heal the Bay
- Floral edge binding is sold out - will be replaced with designer's choice
since day one, our studio has been committed to reinventing an age-old art with sustainability at the core of our work. i started with a passion for creating custom, one of a kind hats, as unique as the wearer. every hat is handmade in our brooklyn atelier + malibu shop using the highest quality, ethically sourced materials. our mission is to inspire the human spirit, one hat at a time while maintaining a responsible and transparent manufacturing process.
you can read more about our sustainability practices in fashionista, yahoo, 90265 magazine, the hollywood reporter, malibu mag, the spa insider
- This product is final sale + not eligible for returns or exchanges.