Seeking a hard-working and creative studio intern who is passion about about art, fashion, hats and learning about our exciting industry.
The studio intern will work directly with the owner + production team.
This position will be a great learning experience and an eye into how a functioning design studio operates.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Heavily involved in backend of eCommerce through online orders
-Maintain and organize studio materials including incoming and outgoing deliveries
-Product photography (inhouse setup)
-Shipping + packing orders
-Meeting with clients
-Ordering studio supplies
- Assist the design team on daily operations
- Monitoring production calendar and daily for the studio
-Willingness to do the little things that are really the big things to further improve the efficiency of our environment (cleaning, organizing etc)
- Candidate must be available to work at least 12-24 hours per week, available 2-4 days per week
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a very can do attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated and organized with good time management skills
- Candidate should be able to work well with data/charts along with more creative tasks
- Bonus for proficiency in Adobe systems + Shopify + Excel
- Work well in a small team
Please submit your resume + any portfolio work to email@example.com