We are hiring Retail Experience Associates (internships, part-time, full-time and managerial positions throughout the company) for our buzzing Malibu store. Must have a strong love for fashion, design, art, sustainability, styling, hats and people! We have SUCH a fun & hard working team and are excited to welcome new opportunities.
Everyone on our team is involved with the backend of our team; whether it's helping to engage the local community with nonprofits; hosting events with fellow female founded companies; helping with social media content creation; assisting with emails; product photography; reaching out to brand partners. We love everyone to really take on areas that they're interested in to grow their professional skill sets.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to manage the daily operations of the retail store and complete tasks related to inventory tracking, marketing and customer service. They should be a confident salesperson and be able to share their best practices in order to onboard new employees. This candidate should also possess strong leadership skills and be able to assign duties to relevant employees in order to maintain the function of the store.
- Manage daily operations of business and ensure sales goals are met
- Daily operations such as meeting with clients, assisting in on-site design appointments, inventory taking and managing in store marketing + events
- Assigns duties to relevant employees
- Conduct hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations
- Track and manage inventory at store
- Manage backend eComm of retail store
- Receive + ship orders
- 1 - 5 years of retail and retail management experience Demonstrated ability to manage inventory and be an effective salesperson
- Strong customer service, management and communication skills
To apply, please email email@example.com with introduction + resume.