We are hiring a retail sales associate for our new Houston boutique. Must have a strong love for fashion, design, art, sustainability, styling, hats and people!
The ideal candidate will have an ability to manage the daily operations of the retail store and complete tasks related to inventory tracking, marketing and customer service. They should be a confident salesperson and be able to share their best practices in order to onboard new employees. This candidate should also possess strong leadership skills and be able to assign duties to relevant employees in order to maintain the function of the store.
- Manage daily operations of business and ensure sales goals are met
- Daily operations such as meeting with clients, assisting in on-site design appointments, inventory taking and managing in store marketing + events
- Assigns duties to relevant employees
- Conduct hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations
- Track and manage inventory at store
- Manage backend eComm of retail store
- Receive + ship orders
- 1 - 5 years of retail and retail management experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage inventory and be an effective salesperson
- Strong customer service, management and communication skills
To apply, please email email@example.com with introduction + resume.