We're excited to offer a new role with our growing team! The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, video and other as assigned.
The Graphic Design intern will report to the CEO who has over 10 years of digital marketing experience and is a thought leader in the industry.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the development and design of core Teressa Foglia graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
- Working with the digital marketing intern, will perform various website updates utilizing Shopify
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with website and blog updates via Shopify
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various logos for collaborations, hang tags, packaging
- Creation and updates to various sales collateral
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc - bonus)
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent computer knowledge for MAC
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick Learner and Efficient
- High sense of urgency
Please submit your resume + portfolio to email@example.com