Seeking a digital marketing intern to assist with digital efforts with an emphasis on content curation, content development for SEO, and social media marketing. Applicants should have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), passion for e-commerce, the technology industry, and preferably a strong interest in all things fashion-related.
By the completion of this internship, you will have learned the skills necessary to create a:
- 30+ page Digital Marketing Strategy
- Editorial calendar
- Copy writing for social media
- Photography editing for social media
- Design, setup and execute digital advertising campaigns
You will report directly to a thought leader in social media and digital marketing who has been in the industry for 10+ years. The connections alone will be worth your time, an incredible opportunity in a fun, hip and supportive environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for helping to create and implement strategy to increase our digital footprint and social media community. In addition, this position will help to prepare the Intern as a next generation digital marketing leader, innovator and entrepreneur in any consumer product good industry. Intern must be current student enrolled in an accredited school and provide all appropriate paperwork for course credit.
- Researching content
- Developing editorial calendar
- Scheduling posts
- Engaging with followers + potential followers
- Weekly reports
- eMarketing: managing lists, promotions, setup
- Maintain company blog and work with videographers to create content
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Shopify, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, MailChimp
- You will also learn Schedugram, SproutSocial and other key social media management tools.
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms, Google Analytics, SEO, HTML and Blogging a plus.
- Must possess strong research, writing and oral communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills. Solid presentation skills are also needed.
- Good computer skills in Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, Google Docs are required.
- Must have strong organizational skills and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to effectively work both independently and in a team environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the willingness to take on new tasks and be a self-starter.
- Ability to commute to Brooklyn office.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org